Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14 Update

Last Friday, I had another chemotherapy treatment. That was my fifth one - I may have as few as three more to go.

My recent CT and PET scans from two weeks ago showed that the tumor has shrunk in size by about 40%. I will get another series of scans after I've undergone my next three treatments.

My chemotherapy patterns are now consistent. I feel nausiated and fatigued for 2-3 days after each session. I then start to gain strength. Last week before my session, I felt really great!

I'm planning to go back to work this week. I'll ease into it, of course.

Thanks again for your well wishews and prayers.

Bill

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill....I figured that you had a chemo and didn't want to bother you this weekend. Hope that you are doing well. Good luck with work. I'll talk to you soon! Love, ME

    ReplyDelete