Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year!

I had a chemotherapy session on Christmas Eve (Thursday). I felt pretty good on Friday and made it all the way through Christmas. On Saturday though, I felt tired and nausiated most of the day. I did though get 12 hours sleep on Saturday night. Today, I feel pretty good.

I have been back to work for a week and will be in the office this week. It's been a great blessing to see my friends and co-workers from General Dynamics and the Air Force. I was pleasantly surprised to see how many were following this blog to check on me.

Only two chemotherapy treatments to go! Then we'll see what the next set of scans say for any further treatments beyond January.

Love, peace, and blessings

Bill

1 comment:

  1. Bill, I am glad to hear the treatments are working very well. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete