Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 7 - Trachea Stent Removed

I got the trachea stent removed yesterday at the Cleveland Clinic. Everything went well. It only took the doctor 10 minutes to remove the stent. Of course, I was knocked out and don't remember a thing.

I feel much better today. With the stent gone, I no longer cough in the morning or after meals.
I also have more energy and none of the body aches I had earlier this week after I had the white blood cell shot.

Once again, I appreciate all your prayers and best wishes.

My next chemotherapy session is next Friday at the Wright Patterson hosptial. I will no longer need to return to the Cleveland Clinic.

Peace and love,
Bill

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it all went well, dear...I talked to Joy for a while today. I'll talk to you soon! Love you! xoxoxoo ME

    ReplyDelete