Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, Oct 12 Update, 5:14 PM

I completed all my scans today. It looks like the tumor is confided to
my chest. It hasn't spread any where else.

Tomorrow, I have another surgery to get another sample from one of my lymph nodes.

I should have a treatment plan by Thursday or so. I'm going to be in Cleveland for a while.

My new hospital roomate is getting his chemotherapy session right now while he's running a meeting on Webex. He says that the sessions make him exhausted, but otherwise he's fine.

Peace and wellness - more blog updates as I get more information.

Bill

7 comments:

  1. Bill - Sorry to hear you are in the hospital! Best wishes on your treatment plan, and keep in mind all that RUNNING you'll be doing when your recovery begins - Regards, Dave P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,

    Just heard your news today and want you to know that you are in our entire family's thoughts and prayers. Please let Tammy or I know if we can do anything to help you and Joy. Get well, you are missed.

    Lance, Tammy, Brandon, Baustin, Beux, Brielle, and Rylan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you my love and all of my happy thoughts Bill.

    Love,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bill. Your post noted you observing your roommates WebEx session. Are you thinking of telecommuting? :-) Cleveland Clinic is one of the best, prayers to you. -Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill,

    The Guinto Family sends all our love and are praying for you and your family. Please let Joy know that if she needs any help please call me. Get well soon.

    Rich, Leslie, Desiree, Daniel & Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill,
    That's GREAT news that the tumor is confined. I can't wait to hear that you are on a treatment plan and the tumor is shrinking.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill,
    I gave you the wrong link for Jenny's blog - sorry. Her blog site crashed. However, she has a number of articles in running times. Some of the details are a bit hard to read - so skip these if you don't find them a net postive for you. Her honesty is part of why I like her. She's a fighter and a survivor.

    Here's one about first getting diagnosed:
    http://runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=12936

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete